Guidelines For Online Application For Uti Pan Card
If you want to apply for a Pan card then you can use online facility of UTI. By using online facility for applying UTI Pan Card, you can also be provided the facility to check status for UTI Pan Card just by clicking a computer mouse. Stated below are the complete details on how to apply online for UTI Pan Card.
- First of all, you need to visit the official web portal of UTI and find out the application webpage.
- Now, download an application form to apply online.
- Having downloaded an application form , you need to fill certain required information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, contact number, occupation etc.
- Once, the application form would be filled, you need to either submit it online or by visiting the nearest authorized UTI office.
- Remember, you also need to submit a certain fee that could be INR 94.
- Hence, it is very easy process for online application for UTI PAN Card.
How To Track Uti Pan Card Status
If you have already applied for a UTI pan card and want to track it then you need to follow stated below important points.
- You need to first visit the official website of the organization.
- Now find out the status check or tack webpage.
- Here, you need to submit your coupon number.
- You can also submit your Pan number if available.
- Having submitted the coupon or Pan Number, you will be given latest details regarding your UTI Pan card Status.
It is a proven fact that by using the online facility of UTI, you can apply online for new Pan Card, you can track your UTI Pan card Status, and you can change your pan card’s details such as your name, your father’s name, address and contact details and Online application for UTI PAN Card. However, before going through the process, you need to understand stated below points.
- If you have already a valid Pan card then you are not supposed to apply for a new pan card as holding more than one pan card in India is illegal. However, you can apply for better features Pan Card.
- Remember, once, you have applied for a UTI pan card; you can also track your UTI Pan card Status by using online service of UTI India.
- In case of delay in the process of online pan card, you can also complain about it.
- In case, you will not be communicated properly even having complained about the delay, you can also use RTI.