An individual may implement for a re-issue of legal PAN card if it’s broken or missing. It on the internet type is appropriate to those who are people of the country of India and are living in the country of India.
How to apply for a re-issue of PAN card in case it is Lost or Damaged
Step 1 - Fill our online form and make payment.
Step 2 - Print application form and paste photographs.
Step 3 - Send signed application along with supporting documents to PAN Services.
Documents required for applying are
- Two Stamp Size Photographs
- Proof of Issuance of PAN card
- PAN Card Copy
- Copy of PAN Allotment Letter
- No documents
- FIR Copy (Stating loss of PAN)
- Proof of Identity And Address
- Leaving Certificate
- Degree of Recognized Educational Institution
- Bank Account Statement transactions for last 3 months
- Passbook along with transactions for last 3 months
- Latest Credit Card Statement
- Ration Card
- Depository Account Statement
- Property Tax Assessment Order
- Water Bill
- Certificate of Identity signed by a Gazetted Officer / MP / MLA / Municipal Councilor
- Modern Aadhaar card is now not approved as evidence.
- Legal Documents need to be in the complete name of the candidate.
- In situation of legal PAN card, candidate is a minimal, any of the aforesaid records of any of the mother or father or protector of such minimal would l provide as Verification of Identification.
- you need to connect duplicate of evidence of identity if there is any kind of modification in identity in comparison to past information posted to Earnings Tax Department
- Legal FIR duplicate copy is not compulsory as of now.
- Moreover, the Submission of broken legal PAN card to Earnings Tax Division is also not needed.